Why become a member? ×

Headway EDB-2 Preamp SOLD
£150
Lymington

I know this is probably terrible timing as noone is gigging, but here goes:

This superb preamp is in excellent condition, totally unmarked.  I use it for acoustic instruments such as acoustic guitar and acoustic bass.  For my guitar it has the ability to take a stereo cable (which I can supply as well if wanted) and split it to the two channels.  Really comprehensive tone shaping tools, and works great on ALL acoustic instruments, including double bass and violin.

The only issue is the power supply.  When I received it the power supply hummed.  I contacted Headway regarding this and they said it was a known problem, but unfortunately they could not send me a free replacement supply.  You can buy one from them for about £19, but to be honest I have never used a power supply with this preamp (I have owned several of these over the years and have always just used batteries).  I have reflected this in the price of the unit.  Its all boxed and ready to ship :)  Open to offers!

Only selling because what with the corona virus I am now not gigging and am desperate to get myself a microphone for video recording.

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_0585.JPG

Edited by Brook_fan