Why become a member? ×

Old Horse Murphy

ShergoldSnickers

Just bought a radial bigshot i/o from Nick!!
Top bloke very fast delivery and extremely well packaged, a pleasure to deal with, just need an amp so i can indulge in some bass switcheroony!!!!
Thanks nick!!! - lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Met up with Nick to drop off my (now his :)) UL310 to him. Great communication all the way through and a top guy to deal with – definitely would deal with Nick again. Hope you’re enjoying the cab mate :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just spent an interesting couple of hours with Nick. He brought over his UL212 for me to try with the Orange and his Shuttle to try with the NV610.

Orange with UL212. Lovely. :)

Shuttle with the NV610. :rolleyes: Hmmm. Very nice but would be difficult to get NV610 up the stairs to his flat.

Tried Epi UL902 with UL212. Very Nice. :lol:

Tried Epi UL902 with UL212 and UL310. Also very nice. :D In fact very, very nice ;) :rolleyes: and fuller than 2 x UL310

Concluded I only really need 1 xUL310.

Traded my second UL310 for Nick's UL212. Nick is now back with a UL310 from whence he came a few weeks ago.

As always a pleasure to do business with him.

Have finally managed to get my a**e to the sorting office and retrieve the parcel Nick sent very promptly to me containing a set of 5-string EMG P/J pups.

Pleasure doing business with you Nick, and thanks for putting up with my slow responsiveness due to the birth of our son.

(That's "ours" as in me and Mrs HH's, not me and Nick).

I just hope I end up with some spare time to actually do something with the pups!

All the best,

Stew (Huge Hands).

• 4 weeks later...

Today, traded an SRV for Nicks Fender P and some readies
and how well surprised (even though i was told)
just how good it is especially for me who been a jazz bass man really.
so great trade :)
Glad you like, Nick (top bloke)

Many Thanks

Antony

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great to meet Nick after the emails & PMs (was it only yesterday?)
It was good of him to meet 1/2 way, hope the journey back was safe, the services car park was ice & slush chaos! It was a lovely drive for me, shades on all the time, blue sky & sunshine!

Excellent deal on the 51 reissue P bass ;-) absolutely mint condition & yes it's mustard, think I'll have to call it 'Colmans'.
EDIT: Not too late to change my mind, haven't been to the registry office yet :) have you seen a Marmite jar lately?

Sounds superb through the TE & yes it has got some punch!

Couldn't be a better bloke to deal with - could there? Only on basschat!

Cheers Nick - Seasons Greeting to you & yours.

John

Edited by KiOgon

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='710432' date='Jan 12 2010, 07:23 PM']Four pages of feedback? Wow! Just stopped by to say I bought a Hercules stand from Nick, great guy to deal with[/quote]

Nick seems to have more customers than the Bass cellar lol. And much better service.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='712442' date='Jan 14 2010, 12:11 PM']Sadly Dave I think it shows more what a fickle git I am than anything else!

Better service than the Bass Cellar eh? Thanks (I think!)

On that note, if anyone is interested in purchasing anything from the Bass Centre, can I recommend that in the first instance they contact my Labrador Holly who should be able to offer a quicker service with better communications and an up to date website that really reflects what they do actually have in stock. :)[/quote]

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...