Why become a member? ×

Old Horse Murphy

ShergoldSnickers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What does mean if the Stingray 5 you dealed to trade with a Lakie DJ5 arrives at your home the day you expected and closed in a bombproof (more than Chabal-proof, mate! Not even the whole NZ pack was enough for breakin' it) package for keeping safe its new conditions? It means this guy has a special regard for his instruments.
We kept a close and kind communications before and during the transaction.
Thanks Nick! We have some good beer here too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='WarPig' post='120095' date='Jan 14 2008, 01:58 PM']The compressor Nick sold me arrived today, not a problem :) great guy to deal with.[/quote]
+1

Nick's a great guy to deal with.. Bought a Rack case from him back in December which never arrived.. After 3 weeks of crap, Parcelfarce as Nick so rightly calls them, finally got their heads out of their arse and admitted the item was lost!

Without any hesitation, Nick has fully refunded me whilst he seeks full compensation from PF.. An absolute gent and a scholar!

Thanks for the excellent communications throughout Pete and good luck with the claim.. BTW, if you need me to back up anything to help with the claim, only too happy to help.

Cheers

Nik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...