Why become a member? ×

Guy Pratt's Lockdown Licks

wateroftyne

Does anyone remember what effects Guy said he was using in these videos for the OC-2 sound? I remember him telling us but can't find it now - I'm sure that it was a boss something although I may be wrong.

I know that he has used a Zoom B3 on his main pedalboard in the past

19 minutes ago, Delberthot said:

Does anyone remember what effects Guy said he was using in these videos for the OC-2 sound? I remember him telling us but can't find it now - I'm sure that it was a boss something although I may be wrong.

I know that he has used a Zoom B3 on his main pedalboard in the past

I think that he said that it's a Boss ME-50. His pedalboard with the OC-2 was with the band's gear ready to go out on tour. 

Edit. Oopsdabassist beat me to it...! 🙂 

Edited by peteb
  • Like 1

Guy is back with a couple of Pink Floyd licks.

The more eagle-eyed may notice that his flies are undone in the second piece...! He did put something on Facebook asking if he should re-shoot it, which would take time to do, or just upload it anyway. He has obviously gone with the prevailing view to just put it out in all its glory as it is... 

Edited by peteb
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ezbass said:

The cage is open but the beast is asleep.

My wife has been known to quote something obnoxious when I have forgotten to zip up. "Don't worry dear......you'll never seen a dead budgie fall out of it's cage"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 04/04/2020 at 23:56, spectoremg said:

Didn't his first Spector get stolen?

Kramer gave him three NS2 basses , amber , black and natural . The black one was sold via The Bass Centre Wapping while the natural “disappeared” on a return flight from Japan.

Edited by BritBass 2

On 20/04/2020 at 17:14, BlueMoon said:

My wife has been known to quote something obnoxious when I have forgotten to zip up. "Don't worry dear......you'll never seen an old peanut fall out of it's shell"

There, fixed it for ya. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 19/04/2020 at 16:23, peteb said:

Guy is back with a couple of Pink Floyd licks.

Must admit to never being a fan of the One Slip thing, because I like the original a lot, and the replacement just sounds like a lot of notes.

Still watch the video as I enjoy the chat!

On 19/04/2020 at 16:23, peteb said:

The more eagle-eyed may notice that his flies are undone in the second piece...!

Hmm.. no, I guess I wasn't looking :D