Why become a member? ×

MESA Subway D-800 SOLD
£600
Woking

For sale is my Mesa Subway D-800 head, in excellent condition, complete with gigbag. Light, very powerful, with a huge tonal range. Handles right down to a 2-ohm load. I bought a complete new rig recently, so sadly this is surplus to requirements.

NOW SOLD

Edited by lowregisterhead

If I could,, I'd definitely buy this! Lovely piece of kit. Unfortunately,  the Mrs would kill me. Strangely enough, she would be quite happily buy 1200 toilet rolls? We live in different worlds 😂 What is it all coming to? GLWTS

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, tvickey said:

Looks awesome and my GAS is definitely acting up.  Is this the one with the tube preamp?

Don't think so - it refers to their tube lines, but doesn't actually say it has a tube: https://mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/bass/subway-series/subway-d800/index.html

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Ander87 said:

Out of curiosity and if you don't mind, how did they compare? I want something with more colour these times I feel.

Then I think you'd like the Mesa. It has more warmth and 'juice' to it. I found the Eich T1000 I had was tonally versatile and very powerful, but hi-fi and clinical by comparison.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...