Why become a member? ×

EBS HD360 30th Anniversary head - SOLD
£695
Woking

For sale, my as-new EBS HD360 30th Anniversary head, bought new a few months ago, and only gigged once. It's a fabulous, versatile amp with bucketloads of power, but I decided to buy a new class D rig to appease my ageing back shortly afterwards, so it's now surplus to requirements.

Complete in its box with unopened instructions plus the EBS 30th Anniversary hard-backed coffee table book that came with it! I've also got two EBS Proline 210 cabs for sale on here - I can do a very special price for the whole rig for anyone interested. PM me for details.

NOW SOLD

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I use one of these in the rehearsal studios and they are superb. Lots of tone variation and loud thru an Ampeg 810.

I liked it so much i bought the 750 Reidmar as a back up to my Mesa head altho its a class D version.

GLWTS

Dave 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

This here - the 360 with the 350 voicing, is the best amp that EBS have ever produced (well, apart from the 350+ that was never made available to the general public).

Man, Id quite like this. Can't really justify it... especially at the moment! But yeah, hope it finds the right home!

Edited by EBS_freak
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, EBS_freak said:

This here - the 360 with the 350 voicing, is the best amp that EBS have ever produced (well, apart from the 350+ that was never made available to the general public).

Man, Id quite like this. Can't really justify it... especially at the moment! But yeah, hope it finds the right home!

Just say the word, I know someone who could drop it round to The Palace anytime! :-)

• 4 weeks later...