ricksterphil

Creation Audio Grizzly Bass SOLD!
£150
Nottingham

Selling my Creation Audio Grizzly Bass.

This pedal does everything from warm tube overdrive to heavy distortion - cool lights too. Great review here

£5 postage

No trades thanks

IMG_20200327_202619.jpg

IMG_20200327_202628.jpg

IMG_20200327_202640.jpg

Edited by ricksterphil
  • Like 1

On 03/04/2020 at 22:27, lirod said:

Hello,

will you send in France?

My apologies, I have only just seen your post. Shipment to France is possible, yes

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tonyclaret
      Hi, moving few pedals on, all in excellent condition. Price includes postage to UK address.
      Source Audio Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter - includes original box and power adapter. Lots of great envelope/filter options here.  £95 Now £85 posted
      Any questions, please ask. 
      Cheers Tony

• By attackbass
      Moving on my Way Huge Pork & Pickle as it's flavour of overdrive isn't quite what I am after and not finding too many opportunities for the fuzz side at the moment... despite most of my favourite bass players using them!!
      In immaculate condition, with the rubber feet included along with the manuals etc, stickers and badges, cool box. Pedal has two strips of black velco on the bottom.
      Sounds great, blend in either overdrive or fuzz with a neve style preamp which gives you nice tones from subtle to extreme. Just not what I'm looking for right now. Internal controls allow you to tweak the sound further.

£120 plus £5 P&P

• By chrisasp
      I am having a bit of a clear out of all the pedals i hardly use and this is one of them.
      its the MXR BASS OVERDRIVE. Its a great, versatile overdrive pedal that is in excellent condition (like new). It is fully boxed with instructions. Just have too many overdrives/fuzzes on the board at the minute.
      Full specs can be found below.
      https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-guitar-effects/mxr-bass-overdrive-effects-pedal

These are going for arond £140-£150 brand new. I am looking for £90 which includes delivery (U.K mainland only). or £80 collected (live in Ossett , west yorks).
      Heres my feedback page if you fancy seeing my past purchase/selling history
      https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/168931-feedback-for-chrisasp/?tab=comments#comment-1550553

Cheers!