Why become a member? ×

Lots - Korg, Tech 21, Pedaltrain, COG, etc
£720
Newcastle(ish)

Jack

So, perhaps this isn't the ideal to be spending cash frivolously, so why not spend it on something really important instead? Like pedals. These are here because I went from using pedals, to a helix, to pedals again, and now back to Helix. I'll buy them all back again in 6 months.

Prices are based on previous items on here and ebay (minus a bit for ebay nonsense) but if you want to make an offer then by all means try me. I'm about 15 minutes North-West of Newcastle if anyone wants to collect (not likely at the moment!) in which case you can knock £5 off the price as you'll have to accept the indignity of having the pedal thrown at you from an upstairs window. Otherwise, postage is included.

SOLD Tech 21 Sansamp Paradriver V2 - £150
Best sounding analogue pedal preamp I've ever used. This is the version 2 which has more control over output levels and less of a mid scoop than version 1. Great condition (aside from velcro) and it's in its tin.

Line 6 G55 - £150
This is the G50 but in an enclosure that can be rackmounted if you want. Of course, it works perfectly fine on top of your amp or on a (big) pedalboard too. Very good condition and comes with the power supply, rack ears and box.

Line 6 XD-V30 receiver - £40
This is an amp-top receiver that will work with the Line 6G30, G50, and G55 as well as several of the microphone models. I really bought into the Line 6 wireless architecture and there was a time I had the G55 in the rack, the G50 on a board and this spare in the gig bag to use with house amps.

MXR Sugar Drive - £75
I bought this about 3 weeks ago and it's just outside of the return period. This has been on my board but, due to the apocalypse, never actually used. I love the Klon and this is my favourite Klone. Small, high quality, no extras, with a switchable buffer. Comes with box, psu, manual, stickers, everything.

SOLD (multiple times over!, who knew these were so popular??) Zoom MS60B - £45
Awesome digital multi effect and amp modeller. It can be your entire rig or it can be your 'everything else' pedal for when you don't really need a whole separate pedal octaver or a synth for one section of one song. Velcro. Box.

SOLD COG Knightfall V1 - £50
Once the darling child of bass overdrive. Now perhaps superceded by the emporer's newest clothes but unlike buying an old Rolls Royce this isn't worn out and won't depreciate further. Comes in a box. Condition? Who can tell? They were designed to look scratched! It looks the same as when it left COG, there's no NEW marks or scratches, that's for sure.

Wee Lush Effects Buffer Boy + - £20
I had my formative internet experiences using a dial up connection and so like most millennials I have developed a liking for women who look pixelated.  But playing bass isn't the same as watching adult movies, in some cases buffering might be exactly what you want. 1590A buffer. Transparent, gorgeous, buffery.

SOLD Korg Pitchblack Custom BLUE - £35
It's a pitchblack custom, right? So it tunes your bass pretty much better than anything else. You with me? And, right? And, it's BLUE.

Korg Pitchblack Pro Rack Tuner - £60
This is a Pitchblack Custom but it's 19" long and visible across a massive stage. You know what else is 19" long and visible across a stage, ladies and gentlemen? 😉 .......my guitarist's mullet.... 😞  Comes with psu.

SOLD Pedaltrain Spark - £90
Awesome pedalboard power supply that's designed by Pedaltrain specifically for their boards. Of course, it'll work on any board. Comes with cables and the neat and tidy mounting brackets in the box. 2x500mA and 3x100mA that are all individually isolated.

Fender MGT-4 - £25
This is the footswitch from lots of Fender amps, particularly for us it's the one that comes with the Rumble Studio 40 and Stage 800. I bought my Stage 800 and used one footswitch on gigs (which I sold with the amp) and bought another one to keep in my office so I didn't have to keep unpacking my gig bag. This is the office one so it's never left the house.

SOLD Rolls MP-13 - £30
Unusual little mic preamp. This is a DI box that takes either a 1/8" or an XLR and converts to balanced TRS and XLR at a range of outputs from below mic lever to a really huge line level. Also provides phantom power downstream. Fantastic for giving FRFR cabinets or PA power amps enough juice to work properly and overcome any input sensitivity issues or to do something like DI an ipod into a PA or any number of other things. I've used it to help my Helix properly drive my Barefaced FR800s and since selling that gear I've had it velcroed inside our PA rack to prive Runs on anywhere from 5V-24V on either polarity, this obviously includes the Boss pedalboard 9V standard.

IMG_20200308_105452.jpg

IMG_20200307_144414.jpg

IMG_20200221_230205.jpg

IMG_20200201_202102.jpg

IMG_20190831_213903.jpg

IMG_20190817_143341.jpg

IMG_20190817_143326.jpg

IMG_20190813_220105.jpg

IMG_20190802_201813.jpg

Edited by Jack

Pedaltrain spark and Sansamp sold. Prices lowered on remaining items.

I'm going to keep these here until I get a £1 selling offer from evilbay. Please do feel free to get in touch about making an offer or proposing a trade.

• 4 weeks later...