foya

SOLD !! Precision bass body relic Olympic white
£275
Italy

Posted (edited)

Olympic white yellowed relic alder body

made by the Italian luthier Mattia Franchin (you can find some product on sale on reverb too)

great body with really well done aging process.

the treatment is light relic 

compatible with all fender strandard precision necks.

i placed some wood under the pickup foam’s because I like to have the pickup firm but they are glued and easy to remove.

the wood is resonant and light (whole bass around 4 kg) 

price is 300 euros shipped to your door!

Edited by foya
Sold
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Weekend bump! 
280 Euro shipped

72AC2689-EE69-4395-B564-03ADBD28BD5B.jpeg

Edited by foya
Price lowered

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By foxyFuze
      Hi folks,
      EMG GZR Precision pickup for sale.  Lots of talk about these; they make a superb upgrade  - only selling as I am trimming down my collection.
      These seem to be £85 delivered new but with all the connectors and pots.  This is just the pickup, wire and screws so the price reflects this.
      Thanks

• By Zargorius
      Squier Vintage Modified P-Bass with luthier made 5 string neck in Wenge and Maple with Ebony fretboard.   The bridge was moved back to make the scale length to 35 inch scale.   Pickups upgraded to Delano PMVC 6 FE/M2 and pots changed (original pots included).   Hipshot Kickass bridge and Hipshot tuners.   Set of D'Addario Flatwounds installed a few weeks ago (ECB81-5SL)   Set of Roundwounds included (about 6 months of use).   Body refinished in Sherwood Green and in excellent condition with only a slight 2cm blemish (see pic).   Due to different pickups the pickguard doesn't cover the recesses fully, will need a custom pickguard if you want to fix it (didn't really bother me).   All work done by previous owner, had the bass since May and it plays great, no issues, selling as I prefer a 4 string and want something lighter / thinner.   Quite unique bass for those who want that Precision sound and an extra 5th string.   Test and pickup encouraged, will ship to UK for another £25 - I will include a budget gig bag with it. International shipping possible, please enquire.   Any questions or pic requests welcome.  

• By FEND3R
      1983 Squire JV Precision bass, candy apple red, rosewood board. All original domestic JV, alder body, relatively light – 3,9kg. As one can expect the bass has been played a lot and shows some dings and dongs here and there, patina on the hardware, etc., but is all original and in more than perfect functional condition: neck is straight as an arrow with minimal truss rod tension (it has a loooot more room to go), also the neck is extremely comfortable at 42mm at the nut and the playability is to die for – out of 12 precisions that I possess incl. very nice vintage fenders, this is the most comfortable to play: super nice neck profile (flat, but not too much) and extremely low action. This is also the last JV I have and the best compared to all the others I had over the years (around 10 if I remember correctly). With flats it does the Motown job, with rounds it sounds deep but aggressive.
      More detailed pictures can be found here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/1AJdmjTWwmQ3Qi7R9 
      Why am I selling it if its such a great bass – I am letting go a part of my collection and keeping only the more vintage precisions. I am aware the asking price is not among the cheapest – I have sold JVs here for 500 pounds some years ago, but am also not quite sure I want to let this one go, so if it doesn’t sell for this, I’ll be happy to keep it. Plus - try to find a CAR with rosewood board - it took me close to a decade. Also, if you purchase it and do not find yourself to like it – I can take it back as long as you cover the shipping and payment fees.
      Any questions – please, feel free to ask. Price includes shipping to most parts of EU. 
      You can check my feedback here -

• By hooky_lowdown
      Original 1970s Dimarzio PAF cream pickups, made in USA. Good condition and excellent working order. Long wires.
      £65 posted.