Why become a member? ×

recomendations a pedal switch on /off gear

J66Bass

hello .i use 2 or 3 types of sound with my medals with different sound , i looking for for a pedal , a simple one and small ish to put on/off each sound , hope i make sense in my question /what do you recommend , please , thank you very much

Cool! :)

Check the rest of the range out, Joyo & Harley Benton seem to produce the same units under slightly different model names, and Boss have a few too. There are some pretty sophisticated units that include MIDI and all kinds of other things, as well and many more channels, and some pretty basic but still good if all you need is a handful of presets.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/04/2020 at 11:29, Salt on your Bass? said:

Not meaning to hijck the thread, but are there any small channel switchers like the joyo that offer trails for delays at all that anyone's aware of?

The boss es5 I think does but was after smaller and cheaper ideally... 

How about a boss ms3?  You get a whole bunch of digital goodness and three loops.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aliwobble said:

How about a boss ms3?  You get a whole bunch of digital goodness and three loops.

Yeah I was looking at the ms3 but I don't think it offers trails/spillover? I'd be putting a delay in one of the loops and need it to carry over when disengaging the loop. ✌️