Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Phil Jones Double Four BG-75 white (More trade options added)
£365
Ghent, Belgium

Bassdude BE

FS/FT: Phil Jones DoubleFour, just a couple of months old, including original packaging and manual. => 350Euro + shipping ( PRICE in £ INCLUDES SHIPPING!)

Weighing in at only 4kg/8.8lbs and with a size of (W x H x D): 208 x 203 x 172 mm/ (W x H x D): 8,3/16" x 7, 63/64" x 6.49/64" it is one of the most compact and lightweight bass amps on the market today, yet its has a very big and professional sound with a volume and clarity that you would not expect from such a little box.

I absolutely love this thing, but as I've got a new project in the works that asks for a lot of sub-bass, wobbles and other fx-combinations that demand more speaker surface I'll need something with a little more "oomph"..
Hence I'm looking for a trade with a slightly bigger, yet still relatively compact and lightweight combo or a full range, powered monitor. (I'm also interested in lightweight cabs and amp heads!)

I'm looking at Markbass, Tecamp, Eich amps, Genz Benz, ...

Preferably a 12" , 2 x 10" or 2 x 8" combo, must be compact and under 20kg as I travel with public transport a lot.

But... I have a decent pre-amp on my pedalboard, so as I mentioned above I will also consider trades with a decent, lightweight, powered, full range speaker that I can use as a monitor and seperate cabs and amp heads, so W.H.Y.G?? :)

I can ad some cash to the trade, so feel free to give me a shout if you have anything for sale/trade that I might be interested in. ;)

Kind regards,

stay healthy and safe!

Don

DSC00488.JPG

DSC00063.JPG

Edited by Bassdude BE

Trade options added!

I will now also consider full or partial trades with lightweight cabs and amp heads,

I'm mostly leaning towards a Markbass Nanomark + 102p or 112p cab atm, but will consider anything within that ballpark (weight/size wise) really.. :)

Edited by Bassdude BE