Why become a member? ×

Feedback for stevie

rmorris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just bought two 12" JBL cabs with Eminence drivers from Stevie and can't thank him enough for his help throughout!

Completely brilliant deal, great comms and he even packed them up and shipped them out to me just before going on his holiday..

Stevie is an absolute top bloke to deal with and I can't recommend him highly enough to one and all here on Basschat!

Thanks Stevie :)

• 3 months later...

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1407497983' post='2521138']
Just bought two 12" JBL cabs with Eminence drivers from Stevie and can't thank him enough for his help throughout!

Completely brilliant deal, great comms and he even packed them up and shipped them out to me just before going on his holiday..

Stevie is an absolute top bloke to deal with and I can't recommend him highly enough to one and all here on Basschat!

[/quote]

...Two and a half months on and I'm still buying quality gear from Stevie!

This time around, a Studiospares pre-amp arrived at Silverfoxnik Towers in super-quick time and it's just what was required. :)

So in terms of leaving feedback, I can only repeat what I've already said above..

Thanks again Stevie!

Nik

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just bought a 12" DAS driver from Stevie, who as ever, was a pleasure to deal with!

Not only did he sell me the driver, but sent me a link to where there was another identical driver for sale on Ebay, which was really helpful as I wanted 2 the same..And he also gave me loads of advice on how best to pair up particular drivers.

So, I simply can't praise him highly enough!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought an electronic crossover from Stevie , it arrived promptly and in good condition. A smooth transaction, just as you would like it to be.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended and would have no hesitation in dealing again. Thanks Stevie.[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just bought some kit off Stevie. Nice smooth transaction, just like you want it to be and the item was received promptly and well packaged. An asset to the BC community and yet one more good reason why BC is the best place to trade.

Thanks again Stevie.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just received a cab from Stevie - extremely well-packed, rapid delivery and the item was in much better condition than I'd thought.  Great communications and a massively impressive cab at a great price - Stevie is very highly recommended - deal in confidence

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...