Why become a member? ×

Feedback for stevie

rmorris

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a JV squier off of stevie

The man is an absolute legend, fantasticly packed the bass, with thought and consideration going into posting and delivery. Great communication and a quality guy, i almost feel guilty for buying such an amazing bass off of him!

I never got around to posting feedback at the time, so here goes..... Bought a Behringer Bass Driver/DI pedal off Stevie a while ago. The deal went through well and the pedal turned up as described, on time, and well packaged. Good bloke!! Cheers, Nige (aka Yorick)

• 2 weeks later...

took me a bit of time to find this forum...didnt really look far enough..so this is a bit belated

stevie made a fast payment on my item and sent full particulars for forwarding/good communications

straight man and a good payer

cheers
geof

Edited by mrcrow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Trace Elliot 1153 cab of stevie.

Just hooked the cab upto my Ashdown head via a great OBBM cable, and it sounds immense.

Great communication with this seller, very very very well packed product.

Couldn't say anything much higher than I am sad you had to sell this cab.

Ross (clockworkwar)

Stevie is a top geezer, he has a lot of experience and knowledge which he is happy to share expecting nothing in return and he is not always trying to sell home made products, unlike some of the 'experts' on this forum.
He has helped me a lot with technical problems, sending photos and detailed explanations and he even sent me a couple of speakon connectors free of charge.
Thanks again Stevie - I don't forget favours and you have my respect.

[quote name='redstriper' post='430565' date='Mar 10 2009, 02:58 PM']Stevie is a top geezer, he has a lot of experience and knowledge which he is happy to share expecting nothing in return and he is not always trying to sell home made products, unlike some of the 'experts' on this forum.
He has helped me a lot with technical problems, sending photos and detailed explanations and he even sent me a couple of speakon connectors free of charge.
Thanks again Stevie - I don't forget favours and you have my respect.[/quote]

I echo your sentiments.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Trace AH200 from Stevie. Amp was in excellent condition - better than described - and was posted - well packed as soon as the cheque cleared. A nice touch - he threw in some nice old Trace catalogues and a mains lead. Kept me well informed throughout - nice one dude!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just bought a TC Electronic pre-amp from Stevie and apart from the unit itself being great, the communications were brilliant throughout and the packing was excellent!! Totally pleasant experience, from start to finish.. Highly recommended!

Thanks Stevie :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...