Why become a member? ×

Leland Sklar YouTube play along

NoirBass

I’ve subscribed to Lee’s channel, but I still watch them here too (it depends which I fire up first YT or BC, it’s normally BC). I like to add to the kudos as I wouldn’t have known about these videos in the first Bass if it wasn’t for @NoirBass 👏👏👏

• Like 2

Current daily routine, get up two hours before wife (she's a singer, if you've ever lived with one you'll understand 😉 ) Breakfast and coffee, open YouTube, grab bass, warm up whilst Lee delivers an anecdote, listen to him play, feel motivated, play as much of the track as i can. Go to work. 

Edited by scalpy
Sudden appearance of random word
  • Like 2

Rubberband Man has been on my play along list for a while now, its a track I really like since hearing it on the 'Stripes' film many many years ago. Its great to see him do this, love it! 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. What a great guy! 

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, NoirBass said:

Day 53 - My Yard

That property is immense! Lee must’ve earned an absolute packet through the ‘70s in order to buy that, even if he had to mortgage. Great place to decompress after a tour and not a bad place to be in lockdown. His basset hounds are wonderfully daft.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching through some of these along with Guy Pratt's.  Both come across exceptionally well personally as well as their obvious passion and gift at what they do...

• Like 1