Why become a member? ×

Leland Sklar YouTube play along

NoirBass

On 25/03/2020 at 21:27, NoirBass said:

Day 3 - I Missed Again

I went in this thinking, that’s an easy song. I remember the album original and it’s sparse “swing” feel but wow!. Some freedom for the big man and by Jove he exploits it!  Really magical! It’s as if he’s playing it in a three piece band!

Edited by merello
Meh

35 minutes ago, merello said:

I went in this thinking, that’s an easy ding. I remember the album original and it’s s parse “swing” feel but wow!. Some freedom for the big man and by Jove he exploits it!  Really magical! It’s as if he’s playing it in a three piece band!

He is rather good, don't you think?😀

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Yes, I saw that. I'm not sure why that prohibits his posting videos on You Tube though.

I'm also not sure which FB account is his official one. The ones I follow seems to be working.

I think because in his eyes, he’s posting the videos for his followers on Facebook?

6 hours ago, NoirBass said:

I think because in his eyes, he’s posting the videos for his followers on Facebook?

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me though.

His You Tube channel hasn't been up long and it has over 11k subscribers already. I'm still not sure which of the Leland Sklar pages on FB is actually his. I'll assume it's the one with 83k.

Give it a little more time and the YT channel will be right up there. Wish he would just carry on putting them on YT.

• Like 1