Why become a member? ×

SOLD, Duesenberg short scale star bass (trade status or AVRI P bass)
£1000
Swindon, Wiltshire

roger

I have a fantastic doozy short scale star bass, great build quality, immaculate imageproxy.php?img=&key=d49e236f730b63a2, strung with deep talking flats. (Sale ideally Unless you have a headless 4 string status or AVRI P bass) 
lots more pic available on request. 
cheers

E54F122E-AA9B-4DC3-8AF9-23CF2D0E9F3C.jpeg

5425CE9C-382B-4FB9-B4CD-F2A92FB6A03E.jpeg

41CAD8A6-371D-4B19-984F-7F75D9C40C36.jpeg

Edited by roger
Sold
  • Like 3

On 29/03/2020 at 11:43, pete.young said:

The one at the SE bass bash was my orange one. Identical in every other respect to this one, apart from the colour.

And it was a joy to play and sounded terrific. One of those basses you just felt 'at home' on. GLWTS.

• Like 1

Thanks a Steve, it really is something else, beautifully made, so comfortable and easy to play, hope you’re well? Bought a lovely P bass from you (which I’ve since crazily sold)😕 

On 14/05/2020 at 08:28, roger said:

Thanks a Steve, it really is something else, beautifully made, so comfortable and easy to play, hope you’re well? Bought a lovely P bass from you (which I’ve since crazily sold)😕 

Hi. Sorry to have (seemingly) ignored you.

I'm as well as any of us can be in this playing drought. I trust you are well too?

The guitarist in my band uses a Duesenberg 6 string and it's a wonderful guitar as well. Excellent instruments.

On 24/07/2020 at 20:37, Steve Browning said:

Hi. Sorry to have (seemingly) ignored you.

I'm as well as any of us can be in this playing drought. I trust you are well too?

The guitarist in my band uses a Duesenberg 6 string and it's a wonderful guitar as well. Excellent instruments.

Haha, no worries Steve, yes all good thanks, hope you’re well, I’ll come and catch one of your gigs when you get back up to Swindon (whenever that’ll be🤷‍♂️) thanks for the compliment, the duesenberg’s truly are wonderful guitars👍

• MB1 locked this topic