Why become a member? ×

A new, and for me, rather special album.

ambient

I'm sharing some new music. This is a rather special album, featuring a friend of mine Richard Sewell on flute and low whistle, and me on piano. 

The flute and whistle were recorded in September 2018, in what was intended to be have been the initial session of a regular project. Unfortunately time conspired against us.

They're now presented for sale by download from my Bandcamp page.

All proceeds from the sale will be passed directly to McMillan Cancer Support. A fantastic charity that helps so many people around the UK, both those going through treatment, and their relatives.

Sadly Richard has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer. He's a really lovely guy, I've performed with him many times in various jazz ensembles. I decided to dust off the recordings, tidy them up a little, and compose some additional piano. I think this has actually cheered him up a little, listening to the pieces, and making suggestions as to the mix, and my rather poor piano playing.

https://quietestrecords.bandcamp.com/album/heard-fram-fugal?fbclid=IwAR2iQoXkHXA6RJJurOc3cnZIaJq6LM926MiN4_DyFSl9nUzVIdei7Br2wl4