Why become a member? ×

Special Offer

ped

Hi folks

I recently posted a discount offer for people to buy a yearly sub at 70% discount. It was meant to be for people who don't already have a sub, but unfortunately too many people paid when they already have a subscription, causing complications and a fair amount of legwork my end to stop renewals for two subs at once. It all got complicated and I've had to remove the offer for the time being until I can find a way of making it bullet proof for people who don't like reading instructions!

Watch this space - If you had paid yesterday or today don't worry everything is sorted but I am not able to spend hours correcting issues where some ended up with two subs.

Cheers

ped

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

Shared on Basschat's social.

Thanks, I've taken the original down now so have hidden the update too - I'll hopefully have something else made soon but not sure it's possible with the software!!

• Like 1

Oh bugger.  I have recently payed £14 to sell two items (neither of which have sold) and need to put one other thing up for sale, but if I spend another £7 doing so I would have actually spent more than an annual subscription.  Oh well.  Will have to rely on evil Reverb.com 😢