Why become a member? ×

SOLD Marshall DBS200 modified 1x 15 combo
£225
Wells, Somerset

basstone

Marshall 200 Dynamic bass system combo, Completely refurnished to better than new condition, recovered with black satin Tuffcoat paint, new corners and all metal handles. Originally a 4 x 10 but the speaker has been upgraded to a Celestion 1525 15" driver which works well in this rear ported cab. The original crossover and piezo treble horn have been retained with the rear panel horn volume control. Great sounding solid amp featuring mixable solid state and warm valve preamp, graphic eq and built in compression. The amp is rated at 200W but the power amp design allows 400W peak output which should be adequate for most situations.

IMG_5185.thumb.jpg.2cdd98d5aeb7d4b0ce08a4f756d1b010.jpg

IMG_5186.thumb.jpg.672e229162983ff04739203edd132ae3.jpg

IMG_5980.thumb.JPG.2f67baafb290e74037d3331f3167af00.JPG

IMG_5184.jpg

Edited by basstone
Now sold
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, spyder said:

I hate to ask the most asked for question.

Weight please..?

Weighing one side at a time with the digital bathroom scales  the total came out at about 40Kg which seems about right. Marshall do not seem to publish a weight in the user manual. It is large and very solidly constructed from ply (22mm I think).  The amp is also solidly built and being class AB has a weighty toroidal mains transformer. This all helps the sound but not portability! I fitted metal side handles to replace the plastic originals as they had a few cracks and it's an easy 2 man lift or a one man struggle! The castors are a great help though! The weight is the main reason I'm selling it as it sounds great IMO.

• MB1 locked this topic