Left leaderboard
PunkPonyPrincess

NOW £300 - Trace Elliot Series 6 GP7 Head and 4 x 10” cab on wheels
£400
Dumfries and Galloway

Posted (edited)

As I am moving to the USA and stuck in the U.K. thanks to covid-19 shutting off all means to return I thought I would have a clear out of my bulkier items sooner rather than later.

1 x Amp and 1 x cab set of each £400 each.

The 4x10 cab was lovingly restored, refinished and re lined and has been a mainstay for recording that live bass sound, it comes with the original speakers. The 2 x 10 has been used for guitar and higher freq augmentation.

like many of these Trace amps, one GP7 is missing a couple of white EQ fader slider caps on one but as they stay fixed once set it’s not a huge deal. I use a toothpick. I never got round to sorting it out. I use the DI outs on these a lot as well for going into PA and such.

you can hear both bass amps and speakers in use on all the bass and guitar parts of my EP https://clairefoxx.bandcamp.com/releases I work it’s in the air bass and only use a little DI. All guitar is from the bass guitars plus pedals and uses a matching GP7 an a 2 x 10 cab, mix of DI and Mic from the cab. I encourage audio bleed as well to ensure it sounds natural.

Collection is a must or I can deliver to Edinburgh/Glasgow/Carlisle or thereabouts for downpayment on fuel etc. Further the let’s discuss.

The 2 x 10” and the second Series 6 GP7 is also for sale, same asking price.

0B937BB5-3F63-4710-B8CB-5178C0A0F5A2.thumb.jpeg.28631217bbdac8f65ba5af87be55b8e5.jpeg

DA4BDF55-6250-409F-8998-6A071A70E7F4.thumb.jpeg.ca89590d4e1c668891afafc5e5462c6b.jpeg

These are the inside speakers, original Celestion K10-70s. All in great condition for their age and no wear or torn or dented bits.

01208604-1503-4DF1-AF33-537F4A96DA5F.thumb.jpeg.30427bd00c4761736ec7d222db3539cc.jpeg

this set of shots was before the grilles got a spray.

FFDE3FAD-398F-457A-A93A-CFBA061B28F8.thumb.jpeg.9a2b557376565c9c2b347d4b229e2daf.jpeg

02738DB2-AE89-4D96-904A-A5273211E8BB.jpeg

Edited by PunkPonyPrincess
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.