Why become a member? ×

SOLD Anaconda Crusher CES4 Bass
£1500
Chorley, Lancs. PR6

ead

Anaconda Crusher CES4 Bass Guitar

This is a pristine 2018 example of the genre, and was a (rather pricey) impulse buy if I'm strictly honest.  The bass is in immaculate condition, mostly because I, unforgivably, don't play it often enough and when I do it's at home.  Weight is just under 4kgs (8lbs 12oz in old money).  I don't think this variant is available any more but similar Anacondas basses will set you back the best part of £3k.  I should say the bass is immensely tactile and the neck is insanely nice to play.

Spec:

·         Body:            1-piece Alder with Wenge top, oil finished

·        Neck:              Maple 34” scale, oil-finished

·        Fingerboard  Roasted Birdseye Maple

·        Headstock     Matching Wenge

·         Construction Bolt-on (5 bolts)

·         Pickups:        Bartolini BC4CBC

·         Electronics:   Passive V/B/T, coil switch for each p/up single coil / parallel / series

·         Hardware:     Hipshot Ultralite tuners and Hipshot bridge

·         Case:            Lightweight styrofoam

If you have any questions at all, or require additional pictures of any details please ask away and I give as comprehensive an answer as I am able.  I would prefer to arrange some kind of delivery/collection/meet up if at all possible.  I'm pretty flexible and willing to travel a bit if necessary.  Courier would be the last resort and will be at cost to you.

Trades-wise happy to consider most flavours.  Only consideration other than that is the weight of the bass, this would need to be less than 4.0kgs please.  Cash either was depending upon the exact bass in question.

Some website blurb ahead of the pics: 

In 2013 Andrew Taylor-Cummings decided the world was lacking bass guitars that were centred around tone, tone and more tone. To fill this vacuum Anaconda Basses was born with and the bass world quickly embraced “the monsters of tone” their own mission statement, (yes a bass builder with a mission statement) is “to give more bass players access to hand-crafted professional instruments which deliver “Monster Tone”.

Here are some pics.  I can take more of any details you would like to see:

01-Anaconda-Crusher.thumb.jpg.89a38e75423a126031e096a673592f34.jpg

Edited by ead
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, Tankdave said:

Me Likey This One 🙂

BTW, what is the FB radius?  its looks quite flat.

Thanks.

I don't have the full spec for this one, but the current std. spec. for the Crusher Elite is 24" radius which looks reasonable for this bass when comparing it to other basses I own.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Kev locked this topic