Why become a member? ×

Spector USA Shorty *SOLD*
£1350
Margate

jay-syncro

Next on the block is my USA Spector Shorty. This bass is my first dabble into the world of short scale, and what an introduction it is. The build quality is on another level to most and combined with the top drawer woods, electronics and hardware, it really does make for an outstanding instrument. I bought this after suffering a shoulder injury and found it's compact dimensions and ultra light weight (7.5lb) allowed me to continue gigging with ease. It's in excellent condition and comes with a proper Spector flight case. 

Note: The hardware appears scratched/damaged in the photos, it's just reflections from the room. It's minty fresh. 

Here's the spec:

Spec:

•  

[*]No #25
[*]30 3/8 " scale
[*]5A quilt maple top
[*]Lightweight mahogany body
[*]Aguilar JJ pickups
[*]Aguilar OBP3 preamp
[*]Pau Ferro Fingerboard
[*]Graphite reinforced 3 piece maple neck
[*]Deep pocket neck insert
[*]Hipshot style A bridge
[*]Gotoh tuners
[*]Dunlop straplocks

Collection from Margate, or I can post if required. 

IMG_20200310_202537.jpg

IMG_20200310_202521.jpg

IMG_20200310_202432.jpg

IMG_20200310_202650.jpg

IMG_20200310_202554.jpg

IMG_20200310_202612.jpg

IMG_20200310_202709.jpg

IMG_20200310_202729.jpg

IMG_20200310_202940.jpg

Edited by jay-syncro
  • Like 3

My go to bass for pretty much everything - superb build, great core tone and stellar playability.  The OBP3 works superbly well in these.  A very good price IMO

Edited by three
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can only say what a lovely bass this is and what a bargain to boot; im not adverse to shorties and I have really been so temped by this for sure; (I am owner of US Spectors already) whoever buys this bass will not be disappointed; and it will certainly never drop in value;  and its a JJ damn bet has tone for days! and signed by Stuart Spector which just don't happen any more; someone needs this bass,,,, best of luck another bump

Edited by DaveNorman
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, DaveNorman said:

I can only say what a lovely bass this is and what a bargain to boot; im not adverse to shorties and I have really been so temped by this for sure; (I am owner of US Spectors already) whoever buys this bass will not be disappointed; and it will certainly never drop in value;  and its a JJ damn bet has tone for days! and signed by Stuart Spector which just don't happen any more; someone needs this bass,,,, best of luck another bump

Thanks for the endorsement 👍🏻