dave84

Le Freak bass cover with Harley Benton PB20 satin black

The second cover (the first one you can always find on my channel) played with the new Harley Benton PB20 in satin black color (paid 89 euros), this time grappling with an immortal classic of the golden era Funky. ..

As always what you hear is the bass coming out of the factory and with the standard strings ... good listening and judge for yourself!

In the next few weeks other covers played with this instrument will come out, if you want to keep yourself subscribed subscribe to my YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCejObQAoQRdV7DoYNR0Qsdw

https://youtu.be/sdfMDyYStlw

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lowregisterhead
      NOW SOLD

For sale is a beautiful example of Martin Petersen's work. It was made for Randy Hope-Taylor about 20 years ago, and the chap I bought it from recently had owned it for many years. It's certainly unusual, sporting a Tele headstock and stacked knobs, and as with all Martin's work, beautifully made. Having played extra long scale 5-string basses for many years, sadly it just doesn't work for me and my gorilla mitts!
      Specs:
      34” scale
      Surf green body with matching tele shaped headstock
      Flamed maple neck / Rosewood fingerboard 
      38mm nut / 19mm string spacing 
      Gotoh GBR640 tuners
      Alder body / parchment pickguard
      Passive / stack knob
      Mørch single coil jazz pickups ( 60s spacing )
      Vintage spiral saddle bridge
      Weight 4.8kg
      It also comes with a chrome neck pickup cover and an additional tort scratchplate. The neck & fingerboard was originally painted white, but the previous owner had this stripped some years ago by Martin Sims, and he did a great job revealing the beauty of the flame maple.
      The only trade I would be interested in is for a 35" scale 5-string with 19mm spacing.

• By PTB
      I'm selling my Zoom R16 which has only been used for one evening at my home.  It's a compact digital recorder which can be used as a USB control surface for your favourite DAW or to record 8 tracks simultaneously.  I bought it for that latter feature as our band had done a few storming gigs and I wanted to try and get a live recording down.  Of course, the band imploded before I could do this and it has sat in its box ever since.
      It comes with all manuals, leads, PSU etc that came with it along with a 2GB SD card and Cubase LE which I have not downloaded so can be yours.
      These are £317 at Amazon & £329 at Thomann (with delivery on top).  Save yourself a bundle at £200 including postage to you or same with socially-distant collection from Croydon.
      https://www.zoom-na.com/products/production-recording/multi-track-recorders/zoom-r16-recorder-interface-controller

• By dave84
      For the bass cover of the week I chose this time to go into a pop song by the young superstar Dua Lipa to see how the Tribe behaves also in this musical context. For this cover I only used the single coil in the 60s position (the one near the neck) and the tone at 70% ... good listening!

• By Gully35
      Hi everyone. Hoping someone can give me some advice.
      Looking an Interface to record bass through GarageBand on my iPhone/ IPad over guitar parts received from a friend.
      I was looking at the Focusrite Itrack Solo - is this suitable, or is there a better alternative around a similar price?
      Thanks in advance for you input.
      Wayne