Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Alembic Stanley Clarke Brown Bass
£4000
Brighton

Simonsbass

I was torn on this so withdrew this earlier in the week, I'm now certain I want to part with it, it's also going on eBay for a few hundred quid more so I don't expect it to stick around for long. I have another bass to pay for so I will not be lowering the price. Please don't ask and don't wait around if you want it expecting me to lower the price it won't happen. 

Alembic Brown Bass from 2002 In perfect, as new condition. 

30.75" scale

Anniversary Electronics (cable provided)
In original case - again in perfect, as new condition

Set up with D'Addario 45-105 rounds 
Walnut facings with myrtle core - beautiful figuring and flame in both. The neck is 5 piece and constructed from mahogany, birch and maple - the neck is slender and great to play. The bass has a rubbed oil finish throughout
Brass and ebony string retainer - unusual and lovely feature found on the BB and only a few other early models

plays beautifully with a low action. No paperwork (this wasn't supplied though the bass is entirely legitimate and registered with Alembic). Comes with adjustment tools, guarantee card and manual.

A new one has a pricing of around £9k
the only trade I am interested in is a non-tatty Wal 4 string so nothing else, please this is a £9000 bass 

I would like it gone this weekend, you are welcome to pay upfront and collect later if you can't make it this weekend to Brighton, or i can UPS it within the UK and europe .. and absolutely no try before your buy i dont have the time ..Thanks 

87084E90-3DAB-40BF-AD04-DA0D51635226.jpeg

9A34902C-4B78-4169-9F24-AA1FE79331DD.jpeg

995C066E-E94B-4578-B2B6-970D97E914BD.jpeg

2CBC5F6B-32E0-47AD-930D-03C566D16E97.jpeg

8C87E471-CC06-4B65-AF4D-5B7036F86232.jpeg

2CBE04FF-51A5-4FBB-AA93-023670DA8E2F.jpeg

FC7E9725-7D84-4922-9880-91855A1F464A.jpeg

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
Better locked asap, considering.

On 14/03/2020 at 18:22, ped said:

😳

Ah marmalade sandwich ! I’ll quote you shall i ped relating to one of my comments on a previous thread “that’s not very polite is it  maybe better as a pm “ I don’t want a load Tyre kickers Through my door , if I hadn’t been already contacted by a load of morons on this site already I wouldn’t have said that , I’m pretty sure if someone is buying this they already know what it is ! 

Edited by Dad3353

19 minutes ago, Simonsbass said:

Ah snowflake ! I’ll quote you shall i ped relating to one of my comments on a previous thread “that’s not very polite is it  maybe better as a pm “ I don’t want a load Tyre kickers Through my door , if I hadn’t been already contacted by a load of morons on this site already I wouldn’t have said that , I’m pretty sure if someone is buying this they already know what it is ! 

Do what you like, sounds like you tend to anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, walshy said:

I’m not sure someone stumping up £4k is gonna want to do that without giving it a whirl 🤷‍♂️ GLWTS though 👍

Well bitter old men of bass chat it’s going to Europe so shows as always you know sweet fa ....and your opinions mean nothing SOLD 

17 hours ago, Simonsbass said:

Well bitter old men of bass chat it’s going to Europe so shows as always you know sweet fa ....and your opinions mean nothing SOLD 

Sounds like you should go with it :)

I hear Italy is nice at this time of year

• Like 2
  • Haha 7