Why become a member? ×

SOLD --- Retrovibe LP w hi-gain pickups, BASIC UK delivery
£195
Bristol

foxyFuze

SOLD

Hi all,

I bought this to scratch the itch of having a short / medium scale and with a different pickup configuration to my other instruments; all well aside from the P bass-sized neck which I can't get on with.  I got this for £290 delivered so am offering a decent saving on a well-finished instrument in great condition.

Offers and trade options welcome. 

32" scale
Precision-size neck, 42mm width at nut
Lightweight!  - small, basswood body
Tuners are very smooth and hold tune well (I was pleasantly surprised by their quality)
Hi-gain pickups of their own design - I'm not a Rick aficionado but they have a good reputation and have been used as replacements according to a couple of videos online.

I'll post securely or I can host a try-out in Bristol (a fine selection of tea and coffee awaits).  Insured postage also an option.
Happy to take more photos as required.

IMG_20200313_200620.jpg

IMG_20200313_200611.jpg

IMG_20200313_200601.jpg

IMG_20200313_200554.jpg

IMG_20200313_200544.jpg

IMG_20200313_200532.jpg

Edited by foxyFuze
SOLD
  • Like 3

If you're on FB, post it on the Rickenfakers forum.

I've got a Retrovibe bass and also their bass pickups in the bass half of a doubleneck.

NNNeqGK.jpg

qQgb4XZ.jpg

I have to say I kindof pooped on David's parade when he said he was doing those LP basses as an example of putting Ric pickups on things and I posted my Rickenberger...

eJLBWjQ.jpg

Edited by prowla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, stewblack said:

Must stop looking at this. Not only do I need to save the last of my pennies but I literally fell over a bass earlier. I can't fit another one in my tiny space

I can look after 10 of them for you? If I chuck the lad out, I could look after 50! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1