Why become a member? ×

SOLD Modulus Flea 2001
£2500
Manchester

AndyTravis

1 hour ago, Beedster said:

I played mine last night, the moment I plugged in I knew it was going to be a magical session. As I’ve said many times, there’s stuff I can’t play on any other bass I can play with ease on the Flea, and it sounds better than any other bass I have also

I play in an 80’s tribute and mainly use a 5’er because the songs demand it, but every song that I can play on a 4, I change to my Flea because it’s just that good.

I’m sure this bass will make it’s new owner very happy indeed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyTravis said:

Funny that Luke should comment on the blue matching headstock bass thread - in about 2009/10 he bought a Jazz in LPB with matching head from me 😂

:D that was a great instrument as part of the 2009/2010 jazz bass glut.(eventually realising I didn't get on with them)  It went to a fella in Barcelona which it was his dream bass - emailed me years later to say thank you again. So it made someone happy! Ten years later I did end up getting a Jazz that I liked and got on with!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Why the freak has this not sold already? Have you all been spending you hard earned on hand sanitiser? 😂

Had lots of trade offers.

In all honesty I need £1500 out of this and a bass I could sell quickly for a grand if I needed to.

Although I will eventually be looking for an AVRI 57/58 Precision in burst.

Would consider Mex/Jap 57 in burst and £2000.

• Like 2

On 14/03/2020 at 09:39, AndyTravis said:

Well I’m not destitute or broke - I did that sell off in 2009 when my ex left me in a lot of bother.

This is about priorities shifting and bass time dwindling.

Sorry to hear this either way Andy. Best of luck with it.

2 minutes ago, 4000 said:

Sorry to hear this either way Andy. Best of luck with it.

Yeah, I know - lots of people telling me off. I really really can’t find any time. 

I type this while waiting for a remote access link to work to actually start working 🙄

• MB1 locked this topic