Why become a member? ×

Mooer Radar Speaker Cab Sim - Pic's added
£80

krispn

**Free Mooer Thunderball Fuzz/OD with this pedal**

Mooer Radar Speaker sim but so much more! 

Its an EQ, HPF/LPF, headphone amp  - see full spec below. Currently £119 on Thomann. This unit is boxed with and has had minimal use on my pedal board. Going to nab a HX Stomp due to a rig change to IEM. Pic's added - a whole lot of parameters can be tweaked from mic type and placement, power amp type, Bass specific EQ plus fully user adjustable parametric EQ and all accessed quickly and easily on the unit itself! Cracking wee addition to a iem /DI rig.

Price includes postage:

• Speaker simulator
  • 30 Speaker cab model simulations including bass cabs
  • 11 Mic preamp model simulations
  • 4 Power amp model simulations
  • Support for additional (third-party) Impulse Responses (IRs) via Mooer Studio Software
  • Fully configurable EQ
  • Storable up to 36 user presets
  • Colour LCD display
  • Menu control / rotary switch to select and edit settings
  • 6.3mm Mono jack input / output
  • 3.5mm Stereo headphone out
  • Power supply via included 12 V DC power supply with 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector and polarity (-) inside
  • Power consumption: 300 mA
  • Dimensions (L x W x H): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
  • Weight: 150 g

Free Mooer Thunderball OD/Fuzz if you want it with this pedal - not sure the OD side is 100% but the fuzz does a great job for all those 7Nation Army covers!

Got a busy start to the week so can post after Wednesday18th March

F4C7B7CA-B489-42E8-91A7-F54D1E3EA541.jpeg

959700E9-7662-4CE6-B566-C20296E73B16.jpeg

55BCA433-B22A-450A-88FF-F25313800B26.jpeg

83D8FE00-4D51-4E46-A0E7-77857D836E40.jpeg

Edited by krispn
Pic added

• 2 months later...

These are excellent, particularly for anyone that's using any kind of overdrive or distortion through a full-range speaker, IEMs or DI-ing into a PA and doesn't already have some kind of speaker simulation somewhere in their signal chain.

Can I also point out that its power supply requirements are rather less strenuous than the specs imply: although it says 300mA, it actually only uses 180mA (measured myself) and, although the spec and the  dedicated PSU are 12V, it actually seems perfectly happy to run at 9V. 

GLWTS!

• Like 1

Ha! I was just gonna bump this after seeing it in a box post-house move. I think it’s a cracking wee unit and as you say just sweetens up the signal chain especially when using Dirt