Why become a member? ×

Windmill Lorenzo Feliciati Jazz *SOLD*
£695
Margate

jay-syncro

33 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

They were made in Germany - I’d say 2005-2010

there were A few models, the Jay Tee (a Jazz with 3+1 headstock) and a model called the spitfire which was like a chubby Jaguar with a mm/p configuration.

They exhibited at bass day UK in around 2007.

I had it in my head that they evolved into another brand and disappeared.

They were nice basses. And this is a bargain.

Thanks mate, very helpful 👍🏻

Windmill was a brand by Marco Schoots, the basses were made by a manufacturer in Poland. Quality basses but Marco ran the buisness into the ground unfortunately. I ordered a bass and never got it, fortunately I was able to get the money back via PayPal.

Edited by HumblePie
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HumblePie said:

Windmill was a brand by Marco Schoots, the basses were made by a manufacturer in Poland. Quality basses but Marco ran the buisness into the ground unfortunately. I ordered a bass and never got it, fortunately I was able to get the money back via PayPal.

Interesting, there seems to be quite a few different ideas around the brand.. Thanks for the input. 

A quick note regarding couriers at this time of uncertainty. I've used UPS three times in the last two weeks (another parcel being collected tomorrow), and they have been faultless as usual with their next day delivery promise. So if you're after a lovely hand made 70's style Jazz with a nice gig bag for less than half the cost of a Fender Mexican road worn jazz, get in touch! 

• Like 1

I have received a PM from a potential buyer and I want to answer it here in the forum as well. There was never an issued with Windmill Instruments, they were well made and the price is very good in this ad here. The only problem is the owner Marco Schoots who scammed people, you can read about this on talkbass.com. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HumblePie said:

I have received a PM from a potential buyer and I want to answer it here in the forum as well. There was never an issued with Windmill Instruments, they were well made and the price is very good in this ad here. The only problem is the owner Marco Schoots who scammed people, you can read about this on talkbass.com. 

Thanks for the clarification 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, sshorepunk said:

Very tempted with this

got my CS jazz up for sale, but would still like to have a jazz bass when and if it sells!

is it a traditional jazz neck in terms of width at the nut?

thanks

Tony

Hi Tony, yes it's a straight Jazz profile. Very similar in feel to my Moollon. My Atelier Z neck feels thinner but they are all 38mm at the nut. 

I've definitely got too many basses.....