Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mike Lull PT4 - Mahogany/Rosewood with OHSC - £1500
£1500
South Yorkshire

Deedee

I bought this from @Happy Jack a few weeks back but it’s not really for me unfortunately. I received another bass in a rather unplanned trade around the same time and I seem to have fallen heavily for that one instead!

• YOM - 2012
  • Mahogany Body
  • Graphite Reinforced Maple Neck
  • Rosewood Fingerboard
  • Contoured Neck Heel
  • 34" Scale length
  • 21 Frets
  • 39.5/40mm Nut Width
  • Bone Nut
  • Chrome Hardware
  • Hipshot Ultralite Tuners
  • Passive Electronics – Vol/Vol/Tone
  • Custom Mike Lull T-Bass Pickups
  • Hipshot A Style Bridge
  • Weight – approx. 8lbs 8oz

This seems a pretty rare bird as I’ve not seen another for sale with the rear mounted electrics. When I was buying this I exchanged emails with Paul Schuster at Mike Lull Guitars who confirmed that it was made in 2012 (and therefore had been Plek’d for those who are interested). One key thing to note and one of the reasons why I’ve not bonded with it too well is this bass was obviously specified with a narrower than standard neck. The nut width is actually 39.5/40mm.

It really is a beautifully constructed bass with a dark, tight grained rosewood board. It’s in superb condition with just a couple of the tiniest indentations in the finish that I can see. Freshly restrung with a set of Fender 7250 nickel round wounds (100/80/60/40). Comes complete with a rather fetching original G&G hard case which again is in great condition save for a couple of small nicks.

I would much prefer this bass to be collected with the price reduced accordingly to £1470. However the listed price of £1500 is what I paid and includes standard shipping to mainland GB. If you require insured shipping it’ll be extra or you can choose to arrange your own courier.

Link to the original ad:  https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/399209-sold-mike-lull-pt4-in-mahogany/

Any questions please PM me.

# Sale Only - No trades thanks #

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Edited by Deedee
Now sold
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, lekamen said:

Oh, how do you feel about sending this baby to Sweden? Any idea what the cost would be? 

I will ship abroad although it may cost upto £170 - £200 insured (it's a large parcel)!  Members would also need to have positive feedback/be known to the forum.

Edited by Deedee