Why become a member? ×

Where to download music for my Tascam GB-10

Guest MoJo

I may have already asked this already but where can I legally download music and save it to my PC in wav or mp3 form so that I can subsequently upload it onto my Tascam GB-10 Guitar and Bass Trainer?

3 minutes ago, ambient said:

Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon music, Spotify.

I wasn’t sure whether I could save the tracks I pay for on these services or whether I could only listen to them on the device they are downloaded on

I use iTunes, and purchase any song that I haven’t got, and need, but the song will be downloaded on your PC in M4a format. I then convert it using a M4a to MP3 shareware conversion thingy - your Tascam will probably only recognise MP3 format files. Sounds complex, but it isn’t. I’ll dig out the conversion shareware name tomorrow, if you want it.

7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I use iTunes, and purchase any song that I haven’t got, and need, but the song will be downloaded on your PC in M4a format. I then convert it using a M4a to MP3 shareware conversion thingy - your Tascam will probably only recognise MP3 format files. Sounds complex, but it isn’t. I’ll dig out the conversion shareware name tomorrow, if you want it.

Thanks. Appreciate it

• 1 year later...

Everyone loves to listen to quality music. Someone can't imagine his life without music accompanying him at home, at work, in transport. The question arises: where to listen and download music? We know that there are many sites where you can download pirated versions of songs. But we are law-abiding citizens, so let's not do such things. I used to face the problem of lack of services where you can download quality music, too. But then I found an excellent site where you can download music legally and for free and then record it on your Tascam GB-10. For example, yesterday, I downloaded the song toxic boywithuke, which I like, and I am satisfied with its sound quality.

Edited by Abypeyhen

12 hours ago, Abypeyhen said:

Everyone loves to listen to quality music. Someone can't imagine his life without music accompanying him at home, at work, in transport.

I watch YouTube videos at home occasionally, I never have music on in the car and we have some generic ‘waiting to die’ radio station on at work (not my choice). I like to make music far more I like to listen to other peoples music