Left leaderboard
Vinny

Seiko SSC021
£150
Flintshire

Posted (edited)

Solar powered diver's watch from back before Seiko made thousands of people run around screaming by putting a little 'x' logo on the dial. (Seriously, look it up!) 

The various signs of someone else's previous use and enjoyment come absolutely free and at no extra charge, unlike custom basses.

Like many basses, these watches are also possessed of some 'heft', and they balance well on the strap. They also make the wearer appear much cooler and way more talented than they did before they owned it. True story.

Specs and reviews are all over tinternets, so I won't bother listing them here.

SSC021-x31-Fr.jpg

SSC021-x31-RR.jpg

SSC021-x31-RH.jpg

SSC021-x31-LH.jpg

This is a ton of watch for a hunnerd'n'fiddy queens, so I'd appreciate silly offers being kept to one's self if that's OK.  Postage may or may not be extra, depending on how you want it - if you really must have it in the offensive tat that they came in (with a pointless, vague manual in 2481 languages that weighs more than the lot of it put together) it'll have to go as a proper parcel and will be a few spends extra. If you don't care about a horrid, councilly box or a stupid plastic egg (I'm not kidding) I can use bubble wrap and much smaller book cartons for nowt.

*Edit - Ignore that, it's all free as there's a botheration going on!*

"But, Vinny..." I hear you all cry, "...it's obvious that if I wear this I'll be swotting attractive (* insert favourite object of preferred orientation here *) away with a sh*tty stick, but what if my trebbly-widdler beats me to it and I miss out?"

Well, don't worry, for I have twins. Because reasons. 

SSC021-x46-Fr.jpg

SSC021-x46-RR.jpg

SSC021-x46-RH.jpg

SSC021-x46-LH.jpg

SSC021-x46-Bez.jpg

That last picture is really all that separates them, and it's effin' hard to see without the all the macro goings-on.

First one is serial ending 31, second ends 46.

Apologies to all the functioning adults, but this has to be done - PRICE IS FOR EACH. SINGULAR. Gotta love the internet, sometimes. 

If you happen to think it would be a crime splitting up identical twins at such a tender age (they're still dressing alike, bless 'em!) then a percentage may well be accommodated.

Edited by Vinny
Gone Postal!
  • Like 5

Nice watches...I have something similar in blue...

28 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Nice watches...I have something similar in blue...

The Pepsi or the Batperson? 

Or the also perfectly acceptable 'mind yer nosy bleedin' beeswax' variant?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Complimentary NATO for the first lucky punter?

DSC-9377.jpg

Edited by Vinny
  • Like 1

No. 31 sold, No. 46 (the one with the spare NATO) still available.

Remaining watch withdrawn for now as the mod bug has bitten. Ceramic bezel already fitted, sapphire ordered!