Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass EVO 1 £365 shipped Trades ?
£399
Rugby / Swindon

Stealth

Price now £365 shipped for quick sale.

Amazing bit of kit The models are really decent and it’s a doddle to use. It’s also damn loud even with a single 8ohm cab.

This one Is in excellent condition and comes with the foot controller all the leads and it’s original box price includes UK Shipping. Happy to ship anywhere.

Trades 

Mark Bass LM Tube / GK MB or Fusion / Genz Shuttle or Streamliner or any gig bag size head

Heres the Detail and a crap pic more to follow.

added a couple of stock pics 

http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/markbass-evo1/

99390D08-7E7A-4DBC-ACE5-9C7AC7D92737.jpeg

E5CF268F-E4D2-4729-A386-8CDCFBF34853.jpeg

42A92307-0B75-472A-90BE-59BB36C8EA2B.jpeg

Edited by Stealth

Hi Ricky

Nope you can run one pup into each channel and have a different amp model and effect on each one. But the output is mono. It does have two indecent channel effects loops.

i have used it with my Rick running the bridge with a fair amount of grit with the Marshall model  and the neck clean and compressed using the little Mark. The result was HUGE. It also has a channel blend so you can vary the clean dirty ratio.

Simon

On 10/03/2020 at 20:03, Rickytwo said:

Hi, is it possible to split out the inputs for a stereo bass on this i.e one pup input to one cab and the other to another ?

That’s what I thought come on people I will even disinfect it before shipping and might even throw in a toilet roll

• MB1 locked this topic