Why become a member? ×

feedback for sixshooter

artisan

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Thornybank' post='427229' date='Mar 6 2009, 02:30 PM']Good comms.
After we had agreed, he was offered something that might have been more what he wanted and less price (but they are exactly the same inside and mine was in better nick).
Could have pulled out - but didn't.
Class![/quote]

Thanks Chris, a deal is a deal in my world.

[quote name='eneade' post='427444' date='Mar 6 2009, 06:39 PM']I bought a Precision bass to Steve last month and I seriously recommend him !

Packing was safe, shipping was fast, easy communication and item EXACTLY as described.

Did I forgot to say I live in France ?[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback, it was good doing business with you and I am glad that the Bass is being well used!

• 9 months later...

Steve is a diamond to deal with.

I played his 59 Precision this evening while picking up a wonderful Steinberger double neck which I'm absolutely delighted with! If you've ever wanted a living, breathing amazing Fender Precision which is like your favourite tree in in your favourite Victorian park, you've found one! This '59 is stunning! It plays so smoothly, the tone is deep and growly and with so much bite on tap, even with the flats he has on it. It's a Motown Reggae monster!

He's a lovely bloke and you'll have no issues doing business with him. I played one of his amazing Strats too, it is by far the nicest Strat I have played and I was a bit of a Strat head until recently. Steve knows what he's talking about, his knowledge is DEEP.

Cheers Steve, great to meet you :)

[quote name='tombboy' post='682248' date='Dec 12 2009, 03:47 PM']Lovely, smooth deal and a real nice guy!
By the way Steve.... I want first dibs on that '59!!!! Serious too! :)[/quote]

Thanks Jamie, it was good to meet you, hope your trip back was ok, I know you came quite a distance to pick this up, and also some young drummer enjoys his christmas present!

If you have a feedback link sent it to me so that I can return the feedback, tried to find one for you but failed.

regards Steve

Glad you liked the 59!

• 7 months later...

Stumbled across Steve while buying an icolor 4 off of someone else, he mentioned he had one for sale too............so I bought his aswell :)

Light unit is in great nick (as promised) and arrived safe and sound.

I would have no hesitation in buying or selling to Steve again in the future, really easy guy to deal with and even sent the the lights BEFORE I had paid for them and would not accept payment until I was happy.

Top stuff this and what transactions should be like on here.....!

• 6 years later...