Why become a member? ×

skankdelvar

Mr. Foxen

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1403518793' post='2483378']
[i]Someone's[/i] been down the pub on a warm summer Sunday night... :lol: :P
[/quote]

All day drinking in a very beautiful garden South London celebrating the Lady Bones' getting her indefinite leave to remain from the Home Office.

Completely forgotten I'd written this :blush: . For anyone else reading, this is most definitely a joke.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Paul is well known for his wise and humourous contributions to many a thread on Basschat. It transpires he's also an excellent man to do business with - I've just made a very small purchase from him and it's all been handled very well indeed, with excellent communications and prompt delivery. You can transact with Paul with absolute confidence.

Martin

• 10 months later...

Just bought a noise gate pedal from the esteemed Mr Skankdelvar and he genuinely could not have been more helpful, pleasant or communicative throughout.The pedal was also posted out very promptly and was received the next day (although to be fair,credit for that particular aspect of the transaction may actually lie more with the royal mail ;) ).

Deal with absolute confidence.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...