Why become a member? ×

Recording offered/Experienced bassist and singer.

shantijoe

Dear bassists

All my gigs are now cancelled as I suspect many of yours are. I'm not trying to profiteer from these difficult times, I just want to keep creative and busy.

I have a small home studio and want to offer my services:

I've been offering Cubase help and tuition on Zoom and clients have found it works very well at £30.00 per hour.

Recording Services: Send me basic tracks or (eg. voice/bass/guitar/piano) and I can add other tracks starting with drums to full band.

Only £30 per hour (I'd rather be busy than rich!)

See my website www.joereadmusic.com 4 solo albums recorded at my home studio plus much of LA band The Textones.

Here is my original post when I was looking for gigs:

Though I'm English and London-based a lot of my musical life is in California. This leaves me idle for much of the year.

If you need a bassist or dep have a look at www.joereadmusic.com and see if you think I'm suitable.

I drive and have a range of basses and amps. Friends tell me I'm reliable and good humored and I do enjoy playing live!

I play in a rock covers band with old pals but gigs are 'few but fun' so give me a shout,

thanks for looking, joe

Edited by shantijoe
no longer looking for gigs but online work