Why become a member? ×

LAKLAND 55-02 Custom SOLD
£995
Woking

lowregisterhead

NOW SOLD

For sale is a near-new Lakland 55-02 Custom in Black Sparkle, with a really striking blocked ebony fingerboard, which I bought direct from Lakland at the end of last year. It's a cracking bass, but I just find myself still using my 55-94's all the time, so I thought I'd be better to move it on while it's still virtually new. It weighs 4kg, and sits on a strap or the knee very nicely. 35" scale, 19mm spacing at the bridge.

It was sold as B-stock due to a barely noticeable mark on the fingerboard either side of the 16th fret under the G string. You can't feel it, it's very hard to even see, and has absolutely no effect on the sound or playability of the bass. Due to this small blemish, it cost me a little less than list price, so I've factored that into the price I'm asking. Collection preferred from GU23 (just off the A3 near junction 10 of the M25) but I still have the original shipping cartons it came in from Chicago, so it can be posted.

I'm looking for a straight sale, so no trades please.

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 6

Hi, I hope you and yours are safe and well there.

Thanks for the info so far. Can you tell me the serial number please to confirm year of manufacture. I realise you bought it recently but I’ve bought new were made a while back , all good, just like to know thank you.

Cheers, Quent

• MB1 locked this topic