Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision bass AVRI ‘63 WITHDRAWN
£1000
Melton Mowbray

28mistertee

Having to let go of a couple of basses to fund some recent purchases. Currently using 5 string basses in my bands so this isn’t getting used as much as I’d like.

2016 AVRI’63 P bass in Sonic Blue strung with Diadario chrome flatwounds, fantastic bass with standard huge precision sound which is even more so with the flatwounds. I’ve tried to photograph the marks on it, most of them are minor but the larger one I have shown us where I caught it on the edge of an outdoor stage the weekend after I bought it which really narked me. Added mojo I suppose. Collection only or meet up. Comes with a fender soft case with all the additional case candy like cert, ashtrays etc.

D8DB1043-631A-4AB3-92B7-7C2962F4F09D.jpeg

5D1B9082-3C04-4DE4-859C-9BEB9069E13E.jpeg

FCFC28FD-1E9E-4F34-A790-50C0077E60B0.jpeg

2A1796E3-9876-484C-AAD6-6DCABB3BBB11.jpeg

1C99C088-660E-4311-9A3D-3538305F1AA1.jpeg

82D77366-916B-44C2-AE66-E58B33E27AB5.jpeg

BB607F16-22CE-43AD-9909-D950802064C0.jpeg

BACCC93A-E91F-404B-B584-43D4E90F9E0D.jpeg

Edited by 28mistertee
Withdrawn
  • Like 9

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

Will you evaluate the possibility of partial trades and shipping outside of UK (Italy)?

I’ve got a luthier made bass, Biarnel model Iter 4 that I’d like to sell because it’s a bass  yielding a very fine, modern sound, whereas I’m now firmly oriented towards vintage-voiced instrument’s.

The bass is four-strings, bolt-on instrument with proprietary active pickups and tone controls; alder body, padouk top, ebony (very dense and silky) fretboard and multi-laminate neck; neck is very fast and the sound is super clean.

This is a link to the manufacturer’s site:

www.biarnel.com

If interested is may send you pictures of the instrument in private.

Regards.

Edited by Gianni "Orlandez" Orlati

3 hours ago, Gianni "Orlandez" Orlati said:

Hi.

Will you evaluate the possibility of partial trades and shipping outside of UK (Italy)?

I’ve got a luthier made bass, Biarnel model Iter 4 that I’d like to sell because it’s a bass  yielding a very fine, modern sound, whereas I’m now firmly oriented towards vintage-voiced instrument’s.

The bass is four-strings, bolt-on instrument with proprietary active pickups and tone controls; alder body, padouk top, ebony (very dense and silky) fretboard and multi-laminate neck; neck is very fast and the sound is super clean.

This is a link to the manufacturer’s site:

www.biarnel.com

If interested is may send you pictures of the instrument in private.

Regards.

Not for me, got too many basses but thank you.

2 hours ago, Reggaebass said:

What’s the nut width please 

I believe it’s 41mm but I can check later.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Muppet said:

Do you have the original G&G case that these come with? It should have the tweed case with orange lining

Hi, I don’t no. I bought it with a Fender softcase but everything including the cert is in there.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, too risky especially as it only comes in a soft case and I have no way of making sure it’s safe. I’m honestly in no rush to sell so would sooner wait until the restrictions have been lifted to do a face to face deal. No trades sorry, I have too many basses. Thank you for your interest.

Shame you don't have the mint green pickguard still... If I understand correctly these basses are nitro painted?

What's the neck profile like on a 63 p bass.. were some somewhat baseball bat like?

Edited by Bobo_08

3 hours ago, Bobo_08 said:

Shame you don't have the mint green pickguard still... If I understand correctly these basses are nitro painted?

What's the neck profile like on a 63 p bass.. were some somewhat baseball bat like?

Yes nitro painted. I’m not very good at explaining neck profiles but definitely not as large as some P basses. Personally I find it very comfortable.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • MB1 locked this topic