Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Malekko B:assmaster clone with custom artwork (Free shipping!)
£100
Ghent, Belgium

Bassdude BE

Hi,

me and my bud have build and sold around 20 of these by now and usually we sell these for around 149£ (and the artwork is a 35£ option),

but I need to free up some cash to get the final bits an pieces for a pedalboard that I'm putting together for a new Drum&Bass band, so grab yourself a bargain. ;)

I'm still on the lookout for a decent looper with the capability to save samples and backtracks via usb and a pedalboard that's about 45-60cm wide and 25-30cm deep,  so if you have something like that to trade I might be interested in a trade deal as well.

Those who have ever tried the original Maestro Brassmaster of the Malekko B:assmaster probably already know the wide variety of extreme fuzz and octave up fuzz sounds these pedals are known for.

The WD pedals B:assmaster offers the same sound and quality you can find on the Malekko B:assmaster, but in a smaller, more compact enclosure and at a lower price point.

This pedal has a handpainted one of a kind graphic that really makes it stand out on your pedalboard.

The pedal hasn't left my livingroom yet so it's still in A+, showroom condition.

Looking for 100£ for this, shipping to U.K./ EU zone included.

cheers!

DSC00032.JPG

DSC00038.JPG

DSC00040.JPG

DSC00049.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00626.JPG

DSC00614.JPG

Edited by Bassdude BE

• MB1 locked this topic