Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Akai Deep Impact

Higgie

[quote name='Higgie' post='425137' date='Mar 4 2009, 03:57 PM']Bump...There must be someone who wants this...

Price drop to £315[/quote]

Hey Higgie. I have one of these myself, and am always interested to watch the market value. With that in mind, and considering the obvious demand there is on Ebay, why would you bother to continue pushing this here when Ebay seems a far more sure thing?

Have a bump.

[quote name='Toasted' post='425338' date='Mar 4 2009, 06:38 PM']Personally: I wouldn't put it on ebay

1) for the huge fees.
2) for the way ebay are constantly changing the rules. If you have a certain kind of account now they hold onto the money until positive feedback has been left.

YMMV :)[/quote]

Fair enough. That pretty much answers my question. I haven't sold on Ebay in a while, so I'm not all that up to date on how bad it is these days.

[quote name='bassaussie' post='425301' date='Mar 4 2009, 05:03 PM']Hey Higgie. I have one of these myself, and am always interested to watch the market value. With that in mind, and considering the obvious demand there is on Ebay, why would you bother to continue pushing this here when Ebay seems a far more sure thing?

Have a bump.[/quote]

As Toasted stated, the fees are a big turn off. I'd rather get less for it here than get more only for it to be stolen by those cheeky feckers!