Why become a member? ×

Fender 2019 American Pro Jazz - SOLD
£1050
Bristol

Shambo

I got this in a trade recently and, apart from fitting it with GHS Precision flats, it’s barely been touched. Made in 2019, it is pristine with all the case candy and had Fender pickup covers neatly fitted. Because it’s ash, it’s a little heavier than the usual alder but still a manageable 4.35kg/9lb 4oz sans ashtrays.

Not a lot else to say really. It’s like new. The neck is still pasty white.

£1050 GBP collected from Kingswood, Bristol. Postage in UK is £30 extra. £1000 including postage in the UK.  Reduced to £950 delivered on the UK. I'll gladly consider interest from mainland EU members who have good feedback and presence. I will post at your cost and exact quotes will be obtained for anyone with a serious interest. All trials are very welcome in Bristol. Payment is by cash or bank transfer.

IMG_20200307_133633.thumb.jpg.df876dba35fd3afa7ee10d05449ae58d.jpgIMG_20200307_133655.thumb.jpg.55a47612c5e3b295288f4270ee69f4a5.jpg

More photo's posted below.

Edited by Shambo
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think this is the right time to be asking couriers to deliver non essentials. Also, I'm not going to be going to the post office for a few weeks or until the coronavirus situation changes for the better. If you want to collect from me in Bristol, and taking in to account the current advice regarding social distancing, this might be possible... maybe we could do the deal in my front garden? Like an illicit drug deal in a Hollywood movie...

"Have you got the goods?"

"Yeah, have you got the money?"

"Yeah. Show me the goods and I'll show you the money"... etc...

If you drop the cash and back away then I'll edge forwards and pick it up, count it, stuff it in an airtight bag for at least 72 hours, leave the case on the ground and then back away slowly to go wash my hands. You can pick up the case when I've backed away, whisk it away to the boot of your car for transportation to the bass quarantine of your choice. We can exchange brief pleasantries from a safe distance then go our seperate ways. Or something like that, I'm making this up as a go. I'm bored and stuck indoors. I have no symptoms but that's not the point.

Please, by all means, get in touch if you want to express an interest, and I will give you first refusal when some sort of relative normality resumes. I hope you understand.

Stay safe everyone. Warmest Regards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks like the last one standing of my big bass sell off.

I think this price, including free delivery in the UK, is the best that you'll currently find. It's all boxed up and ready to go to a new loving home. One more snap attached with the covers in place.

If you see one cheaper somewhere else, I recommend you buy it!

IMG_20200502_153930.thumb.jpg.13ba2474092fab19b1b398d49fde41a3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Fil1ip said:

Looks ace 

Do the additional fender covers affect the value in the future just a query. 

Looks really nice

That depends entirely on the buyer. It didn't affect the value to me.

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic