Why become a member? ×

Warrior Custom 5 - handmade USA - withdrawn!
£2499
Gernany

ovialexm1

14 hours ago, alembic1989 said:

What a killing looking bass..

Do love the warrior body shape too.

They remind me of Aries basses.

Yes, looks great in pics and in reality looks even better... but the sound... the sound... wow 🎸👍🏻

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This bass was at me for a setup. I was amazed by the sound (sooo deep and the B string... I have no words), ergonomics and build quality. Then I had no money to buying it, now I have too many basses... Yeah, I know, I know... we never have too many :P, but sometimes we must take a little break, the main reason being our wives 😇.

You can buy with confidence, Ovi is one of a trusty man I did "business" here (not only here), this is the reason we became friends.

GLWTS! ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/04/2020 at 15:40, flaviusm said:

This bass was at me for a setup. I was amazed by the sound (sooo deep and the B string... I have no words), ergonomics and build quality. Then I had no money to buying it, now I have too many basses... Yeah, I know, I know... we never have too many :P, but sometimes we must take a little break, the main reason being our wives 😇.

You can buy with confidence, Ovi is one of a trusty man I did "business" here (not only here), this is the reason we became friends.

GLWTS! ;)

👍🏻