Why become a member? ×

Clarky's wall of shame

Clarky

• 1 month later...

Extremely nice to meet the sliver-haired and good-humoured Mr Clark outside liverpool street station... and hand over my bass in the pouring rain. His matching blue shirt and tie seemed to inspire trust on their own.

Clarky was a delight to deal with: great communication, prompt payment and extremely friendly and chatty throughout.

Highly recommended!

Edited by Spoombung

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a lovely little Acoustic Image cab from Clarky with the absolute minimum of fuss and maximum response time. He even offered to send the cab out before the payment had cleared - what a gent!On top of all that,he quickly responded to some follow up questions when he was out of the country - you just can't buy service like this folks.

AAA rating.

• 1 month later...

Is this really the first time I've bought from Clarky? :o

With our track records I find that hard to believe. :lol:

Pleasure doing a deal with the young fella and always stress free when dealing with an established member of the community who knows how to deal with others.

Just need Clarky to buy some more lightweight skinny neck basses and I'll be in there again. :D

Clarky is, as has been said several hundred times above (and a few of those by me), a 100% top guy to deal with. He even managed to impress my extraordinary hard to impress that-London-type friends when he collected the bass in question. Look forward to next time mate
C

• 1 month later...

I have bought two basses of Clarky , a 74 Fender Jazz and more recently his Alleva Coppolo 5 string .
Great guy to deal with and was even going to send the second bass before I had paid him , very trusting + honest guy .
This HAS to be the most exotic bass on the Island ( Better than a 6 string WAL ? ) )
Many thanks again
Martin.

Edited by martin8708

Guess what..........

As ever, it's a joy as well as a reminder of the old school BC values to deal with Clarky. There is no better bloke on here to deal with. We have decided to set up a high speed expedited uberlink between our bank accounts to save time in future!

C

• 2 weeks later...

Clarky has just bought my old boss compressor. No messing - straight away a message saying he'd have it, a postal address and asking how I'd like to receive payment.

All sorted promptly.

Great communication throughout.

Top guy to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a beautiful Warwick Thumb NT 4 string from Clarky. He's a great guy, been exceptionally helpful & supportive in my quest for a Thumb and a font of bass knowledge. No hesitation recommending doing business with him. Cheers mate.

And still got a big massive grin on my face looking at my new Thumb :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just met Clarky and bought his Kala U-bass. The instrument was exactly as described. Clarky comes across as a decent, friendly bloke - we had a nice chat - and I would definitely recommend him as an honest person to do business with.

• 2 weeks later...