Why become a member? ×

Clarky's wall of shame

Clarky

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought the Handbox head from Clarky. Great comms and super quick courier to me too! Its exactly as he said, pretty much brand new too and in the loveliest box too. Super well packaged. Thanks again mate

• 1 month later...

Very highly recommended indeed, just bought an EA Amp head! Thanks Clarky!! Never felt so safe in buying an item before! Contact all the way through the transaction and I knew what was going on every step of the way including tracking the package. Very fast delivery as well. If I'd paid a couple of hours earlier it would have come the next day!!!!! 

Thanks again Clarky nice to do business with you.

Cheers

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Just sold some double bass strings to Clarky. As others have said on here, great guy to deal with. Instant payment and clear, instantaneous communication. Welcome back to the forum Clarky. Hope you enjoy the Golden Slaps.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just took delivery of Clarky's Gretsch Broadkaster bass, which was packed as snugly and securely as the very smallest Babushka Doll...

Everything went super smoothly, and Clarky was a pleasure to deal with throughout!

Many thanks, Seán

Edited by sub-a-dub

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...