Why become a member? ×

Clarky's wall of shame

Clarky

Have just bought Clarky's Markbass Combo. It all went a bit tits up when the courier didn't pick up on the agreed day but Clarky sorted a work around and kept me posted all along the way. I even got a pic of the package before it was sent. No hesitation in echoing what everyone else has said and cheers Clarky hope we get a chance to meet up some time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Clarky put up with me mulling over whether I wanted to sell my fretless, then put up with me mulling over whether I'd trade it... met up for a chat to swap basses, he even threw in some free life advice (don't get married & don't have kids... I think that was he said!).

Another top transaction, cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Determined to get the feedback in first this time! :D
Just bought a bass back from Clarky that we'd previously bought & traded. As always pleasant chat over a coffee at Waterloo. Honoured a deal we'd made a while ago over the bass too, cheers! Hopefully catch you again soon!

Gareth

• 3 weeks later...

Simply put, Clarky is THE gentleman par excellence! Dealing with Clarky is a guarantee of a smooth and pleasant experience. His honesty, communication and the exemplary condition of the gear he sells are just perfect. I have been dealing with Clarky for a couple of years now and I have never thought of posting feedback, but every single deal has been the sweetest ever.
This time, I bought Clarkys Acoustic Image Ten2. It arrived supremely well packaged and in immaculate conditions. A top product sold by a top fella. Top marks from me!

• 1 year later...

Clarky bought my Gibson T-bird at the weekend.

Paid up front - trusting me not to emigrate or ship him a box of bricks.

Good communication and a pleasure to do business with.

FYI...I didn't ship him a box of bricks... :lol:

Edited by amnesia

• 2 years later...
On 28/04/2016 at 11:08, discreet said:

I haven't bought anything from Clarky recently, but his contribution to this forum is very much missed and I wish he'd come back!

+1

On 29/04/2016 at 07:39, Beedster said:

I haven't bought anything from Clarky recently, but his contribution to this forum is very much missed and I wish he'd come back!

+1

+1

23 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Just sold Clarky my Mesa Walkabout. Thoroughly nice chap, a pleasure to meet and deal with, and would happily trade with him again.

Is he back?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...