Why become a member? ×

DWJ The Wembley Custom 50w SVT
£750
Liverpool

CalDeep

Reluctantly up for sale is my one of a kind DWJ 50W head, "The Wembley". 

Dan of DWJ is a legendary amp repairman and builder and has worked with just about every famous band in the north of England. He built this for me 3 years ago. The preamp section is based on channel 2 of a 70's blue line Ampeg SVT, its then matched with a 50W power section for all your favourite tones at a usable volume and giggable weight. It was hand wired out of the highest grade parts, including military spec pots and transformers. It has been used exclusively in the studio and regularly serviced and revalved.

Put simply. It sounds and feels incredible. 

I recently had a small but very costly car accident, if it hadn't have been for that, I wouldnt be selling it. Standard DWJ amp builds start at £1600, I'm asking for less than half that for a one of a kind, beast of an amp. 

Collection or meet ups preferred. 

20200305_150445.thumb.jpg.2043be8e6359b8343f29a8d7251a36fd.jpg20200305_150507.thumb.jpg.19d261ad2b7798a3259d0ec2d158b44b.jpg

Edited by CalDeep
Typo
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Dimensions are - W 55cm x H 21cm x D 17cm 

So its pretty compact!

Im going to get some audio recorded today for you lovely people. Just fired it up and if it wasn't for my income being completely wiped due to Covid I'd keep it! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...