Why become a member? ×

Vesta fire OVD

Kev

Just this left now, rest have sold.

Vesta ovd overdrive distortion pedal. been flirting with selling this for a while. See here for description/pictures: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39897&hl=vesta"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39897&hl=vesta[/url]

It is a very good pedal, much more of a distortion than an overdrive. No low end loss with bass turned up, plenty of gain available and the eq allows for many different voices of distortion. A cracking little japcrap gem of a pedal. Seen better days but in good nik.

[s]£30[/s] now £22 shipped.

Couple of guys iv emailed about the vesta and the pulse synth already, so they have first dibs, but il keep this updated.

cheers

Edited by Kev

I hope whoever gets the Pulse Synth appreciates it, I loved that kooky little box!

I mostly used to blend it 50:50-ish with the octave down from an OC-2, or I'd solo it for "lead" parts. The first time I kicked that combo on in rehearsals (through my Meatwad) our singer turned around and yelled "Play more like that!". ;)

Edited by thisnameistaken

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='405547' date='Feb 10 2009, 05:32 PM']I hope whoever gets the Pulse Synth appreciates it, I loved that kooky little box!

I mostly used to blend it 50:50-ish with the octave down from an OC-2, or I'd solo it for "lead" parts. The first time I kicked that combo on in rehearsals (through my Meatwad) our singer turned around and yelled "Play more like that!". ;)[/quote]

I promise to look after it!

[quote name='dangerboy' post='405742' date='Feb 10 2009, 09:04 PM']I promise to look after it![/quote]
you'll love it mate, i wouldnt be selling if i hadnt just bought a new comp!

vesta still available, surely worth a punt??

Sounds really good and well worth a punt at that price... But I've been reckless today and bought the most expensive pedal I've ever purchased so I need to be sensible for a while! I can't believe nobody's took it yet!