Why become a member? ×

Genesis - The Last Domino? tour

wateroftyne

29 minutes ago, wateroftyne said:

Calling All Stations. Forgettable effort with Ray Wilson fronting the band.

I bought that album and thought it was quite good. Didn't feel like Genesis tho. Reminded me more of Marillion from a certain era.

Dave

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I'm sad to say that I refuse to pay £793.75 for two tickets in Block 111.

Would love to have been there for the last London date ever, but that's just a ridiculous amount to pay for any show.

Triple ouch. We've got decent seats, BL at MENA (to the side of the stage) for half that. I wouldn't have paid that either, thats ridiculous.  

2 hours ago, 4000 said:

I'm keeping my expectations very low, but it will be nice to see them again, if only to say a kind of goodbye to some of the songwriters and musicians that have influenced me most and have given me such wonderful moments in my life. 

+2 for well said. I also love Genesis - my favourite band by a mile. 

There was a bit when I looked before you could book tickets that said that tickets were only valid when purchased through <whatever that system was> and if you no longer could use your tickets they would be refunded.

i don't know how accurate or enforceable that is

mstile-310x310.png

Charity Appeal

phil-collins-not-dead-yet-tour-oct-8-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

We've all got busy lives but we should each take a moment to think about some elderly, disadvantaged people. Just to make it more real, let's call them Tony, Phil and Mike.

Tony's a bit of a brooding curmudgeon and his family might like to see the back of him for a year or two. Phil can hardly hobble to the cash-point these days and worse still his bank is in Switzerland so it would take him six months to walk there and back. As for Mike, it's like he barely even exists the way people never think about him, not even on bass guitar forums.

Just £700 from each individual who reads this appeal would help Tony, Phil and Mike to get out and about and stay at some nice hotels and do some interviews, possibly on Graham Norton. Don't turn your back on them.

Thank you.

Edited by skankdelvar
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

• wateroftyne changed the title to Genesis - The Last Domino? tour