itsmedunc

SOLD. £265. 13" MacBook Pro. 2.4ghz i5, 8gb ram. 500gb SSD 2011
£265
Blackburn, Lancs

Posted (edited)

May trade - decent audio interface, bass head, semi bass.

Fast little machine that I bought from here a few months ago. I now have an iMac and a MB Pro 15" so this is surplus to requirements. Runs High Sierra and Logic X 10.4.1 with no issues. I can leave Logic and Waves 10 on it if the new owner prefers. It will upgrade to 16gb of ram.

A couple of issues -

It's in good condition for its age but at the bottom left hand side of the screen theres a bit of sellotape holding the corner of the lid to it. The previous owner said it had been like that for 6 years so it is solid. I'm sure it would be an easy fix. It causes no problems and doesn't obscure the screen. There is no charger included. There wasn't one when I bought it and have been using the one from my 15. These are about £10-15 on eBay (generic)

If I remember rightly, there's a rubber foot and 2 screws missing out the underside of the casing. These cause no issues either. 

Great way to run Logic cheaply. May trade - basses,  heads, studio equipment. Try me.

Pics to follow.

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1

I'm surprised this is still available, I'm tempted myself.  'itsmedunc' is a great guy, and you couldn't ask for a more honest seller.

• Like 2

I had an identical machine to this for years (up to 5 weeks ago in fact) and it was quick enough to do pretty much everything I needed it to.

• Like 1