Why become a member? ×

PLEA! Please read

carlsim

Hi fellow basschatters... I am after your old tat or anything you might have laying around that you don't want. 

Basically, I teach at a 6th form college and deliver the A level Music Technology course. I am trying to put together a bunch of 'historical artifacts' related to music technology. Microphones, effects, old multitrack machines (ADAT, DAT, MD etc.) mixers etc. Anything that you may have poking around at the back of the garage which has long since been forgotten about. Broken is fine, as some of it might be pulled apart for demonstration purposes, happy to pay postage and can organise collection if local. I have been given some stuff so please don't get annoyed if I say thanks but no thanks. The idea is to have a table full of old tech which I can use in class. It is surprising how many young people have never seen a tape deck! I would be willing to find some money for the right bit of kit within reason.

So, if you have anything you would like to donate, pop me a PM or reply on this post. It really will be going to a good home and worthwhile use.

Cheers! Carl.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Teebs said:

I'll have a look and see if I've got anything. :)

Also, I'm visiting the MonsterzInLaw at Easter - they live in Fakenham, so can deliver to Lowestoft if anyone near me wants to donate. smiley

Send Calsim your Promethean. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Muppet said:

I just found a Zoom RT234 drum machine thingy lying around. Any use? 

That would be great - are you able to post? I can organise and pay for collection by Hermes if that helps....

44 minutes ago, Muppet said:

Yeah no worries, pm your address. I'll cover it! 

Diamond - can you send to my work? Carl Simmonds, East Norfolk 6th Form College, Church Lane, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk. NR31 7BQ.

Are you sure about costs? I can ping you some money across...

2 hours ago, Teebs said:

I have a guitarist (1970's vintage) that you're more than welcome to.

Might have to chop into pieces to send though...🤔

:D

They don't generally have a lot of use do they?? 😁

Edited by carlsim
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...