Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale

Gambisk

I've acquired several pedals now that I no longer use so I figured I'd try and sell them so that I can buy new pedals that I wont use. I haven't had a chance for photos yet but I'll try and get them up in the next few days.

[b]Line 6 Echo park : £60[/b]: only 6 months old, its been on my board for a while but never really found a use for it in my music that I play very good condition with stereo tone core base.

[b]MXR M104 Distortion + £40:[/b] just a few months old I bought it when I was over in the states for cheap as an alternitive to my cream pie, never really used as the cream pie is just too awesome to not use. Its called a distortion but its more of an overdrive.
[b]
Electro Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress :[i]sold [/i][/b] Bought in the States when I was looking for a replacement for my broken phaser, mainly an impulse buy and now trying to move it on.
[b]
Electro Harmonix Russian Small Stone : [i]sold[/i][/b]: My phaser, one of the modes has broken sadly and so only works on the more extreme setting. Probably could be fixed I just don't know how. I'll even throw in the 9v adapter to make it work on a daisy chain if anyone is interested, was a great pedal when she worked.

Edited by Gambisk

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='409206' date='Feb 14 2009, 02:02 AM']Have to say the Echo Park is really versatile for a "compact" (well, it is sort-of compact!) digital delay. Wish I still had mine some days.[/quote]

I wanna buy Gambisk's but he aint replied to my messages ;)

• 2 weeks later...